Higher Shippen Cottage is situated on a working National Trust Farm, hidden away in a magical corner of South Hams, a mile from the villages of Noss Mayo and Newton Ferrers.
Once a family home, this converted barn on a working National Trust Farm, is hidden away in a magical corner of the South Hams, about a mile from the villages of Noss Mayo and Newton Ferrers.
The cottage has 3 bedrooms, family bathroom with roll top bath, fully equipped kitchen with Rayburn, electric hob/oven, lounge with Freeview TV, DVD player, wood burning stove (winter use), and utility room with freezer, microwave, washing machine, toilet and sink, also a separate electric shower room.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: Main room has a super king size bed, with room for a cot or z bed.
- Bedroom 2: (two steps down into room) Contains a double bed and 2 single beds.
- Family bathroom: Large bathroom with roll top cast bath, toilet and sink.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen: fully equiped with dishwasher, Rayburn and electric oven.
- Lounge: 2 setties, 2 tub chairs, tv, dvd, games and information, wood burning fire winter use
- Bedroom 3: Downstairs (with two wide steps down into room) contains a double bed and a single bed, with room for a cot or a z bed.
- Utility Room: leading out to the garden, contains a toilet and sink cloakroom, Shower room, washing machine, small freezer.
- GARDEN: Large, garden, with Pine trees, wild conservation area, patio, parking for two cars, garden seating, bar-b-que(gas)
In reach of hidden coves and beaches on the South Devon Coastal Footpath. Welcome pack with fresh eggs, on arrival Extras avaliable on request, such as Cream Teas, early and late arrival and departures, baby sitting. Farmer phils tours by arrangement only.
Open all year