Terms & Conditions
• A deposit of £50 is required to confirm the booking. On receipt of the deposit we will confirm the booking. The balance is due four weeks prior to arrival.
• For bookings made less than four weeks before arrival, the total amount is payable on booking.
• Short breaks (less than one week) may be booked no more than three weeks prior to arrival and full payment must be made when booking.
• All heating, electricity and use of laundry facilities are included in the price.
• Bed linen, bath, hand and face towels and tea towels are provided free of charge.
• Well behaved pets are welcome at a cost of £20 each per week. Please do not leave pets unattended in or around the property.
• Please leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer will be responsible for the cost of any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning caused by any member of the group.
• The proprietor is not responsible, and cannot accept liability, for any injury to, or loss of property from, any guest while staying at Hipsley Farm Cottages.
• If the booking is cancelled the deposit is forfeited. If the cancellation is less than four weeks prior to the booking, the hirer is liable for the balance owing unless the cottage is re-let. You are advised to have cancellation insurance to cover this eventuality.
All prices include V.A.T. @ 20%
Type Self Catering
Sleeps 2 - 7
£380 - £895 per week
Eight lovely holiday cottages for you to relax in North Warwickshire's beautiful rolling countryside. Walk, enjoy the putting green, listen to the birds. Easy reach of NEC, Lichfield, Birmingham.
Ann and Richard Prosser welcome you to their beautifully converrted self catering farm cottages deep in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside where it is so quiet that you can hear the birds sing, but only 5 miles from J10 M42/A5 or J9 M42/M6 Toll.
Listen to the birds, take a walk round the farm on the specially laid out tracks. (1.25 miles). If you are working in the area, it is only 20 minutes drive to the centre of Birmingham, N.E.C. or Lichfield and less than 10 minutes from J9 or J10 of the M42/A5.
Each cottage comes with a full set of amenities, providing a home from home and more: Full gas central heating, fully equipped kitchen, bedlinen and towels, television and DVD player, free Wi-Fi, communal laundry room, garden with bbq, garden furniture and nine hole putting green, payphone, cot and high-chair. In the laundry you will find meals, jams and preserves for sale together with books, magazines, lots of tourist information and the laundry facilities.
There are many attractions in the local area such as Drayton Manor Park, Kingsbury Water Park, Tamworth Castle, Twycross Zoo and Bosworth Battle Field. A little further afield you can be visiting Shakespeare Country and the historical delights of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick Castle, Burton Dassett Country Park or Compton Verney.
In the beginning (1950's) Richard's father bought Hipsley Farm and cows were milked here. It was a small, mixed farm of a very traditional sort but by 1988, the cowshed was no longer in use, and instead was a storeroom for vintage tractors. These traditional farming vehicles were eventually moved elsewhere, leaving the barns unused when we had the bright idea of converting them to welcome people to our glorious Warwickshire countryside.
Some comments from contented guests:
"You've got everything anybody could possibly want and it is beautifully clean, and the cake was lovely"
Mrs. DW, E. Sussex
"One of the loveliest cottages we have stayed in - and we have stayed in many. Thank you for the wonderful welcome"
"Not only are the cottages set in a beautiful location, they are spotlessly clean and better equipped than my own home! I wish I could stay for twelve months a year"
"Ann makes the best fruit cake in Britain (worth staying at Hipsley just for this alone). Staying at Hipsley beats staying in a hotel room any day"
F.S. , Germany
"I have used the "Farm Stay" brochure for many years and I have never been let down in Quality or Reliability. I have always found the owners do their best to try to accommodate our specific needs. The "Farm Stay" Brochure is always my first reference book for accommodation."
Come and enjoy the peace and quiet.
47 Results Found
Tamworth SnowDome(5.3m away) 0844 800 0011?
The Ultimate Snow, Ice & Leisure Experience… The SnowDome is the UK’s premier real snow centre and the leading choice for skiers and snowboarders. Real snow, all year round, provides the ultimate Alpine surface to learn and enjoy these exciting sports in a fun and progressive environment.+ Read More