Below are the terms and conditions for staying at Barker Stakes Farm
1) Check in time between 4pm and 7pm on your day of arrival. This us allows us to clean rooms and carry out other maintenance duties. An alternative time can be pre-arranged with us if this is not convenient.
2) rooms need to be vacated by 10.30 am on your day of departure and left tidy and in good condition.
3) For b and b bookings a non refundable 1/3rd deposit is required on booking.
For bookings within 48hours the full amount will be charged.
In case of cancellations within 48 hours or no shows the full balance will be charged to the booking card. Insurance can be purchased on the internet to cover this and is recommended.
4) For self catering bookings a non refundable deposit of 1/3rd is required on booking with the balance payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Cancellations within 1 month are still charged. Insurance can be purchased on the internet to cover this and is recommended.
5) You are not allowed to invite anyone other than those named into the guest rooms without our consent.
6) Pets are not allowed unless room is designated pet friendly.Certain dangerous breeds are unacceptable this also includes German shepherds,dobermans rottweilers and Staffordshire bull terriers.if unsure please check before booking,
7) No smoking in all rooms and any indoor spaces.(smoking is permitted outside as long as it does not infringe on other guests enjoyment)
8) You are expected to inform us of any breakages or damage caused to our property and within reason cover the cost of any repair or replacement.
9) We are unable to accept any responsibility for any losses damage or injuries to yourself or member of your party during your stay with us.
10) Family rooms are designed to accommodate 2 adults and children up to 12 years of age.