Our Family room has a king sized double bed, a single bed and a trundle bed , it also has a bath room with a shower. The views from the quaint low level windows look across the home garden and the other across the yard. There is a flat screen TV and tea and coffee facilities. The beds have douvets but we can supply them with sheets and blankets if you prefer. We also have a travel cot and high chair for babies. Discounts apply to children sharing a room with their parents.
Terms & Conditions
- When booking a deposit of upto 25% per person is requested. If a booking is cancelled upto 2 weeks from the stay commencing date, the deposit will be returned less administration costs if we have managed to re book the accommodation.
- We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance, as balances are only refundable if we can re let the accommodation.
- The client agrees to leave the property in the same condition as that in which it was handed over.
- Damage to the property or fittings may be charged at replacement price.
- The information given in the literature is correct at the time of going to press.
- Guests are welcomed from 4.00pm on day of arrival. You are asked to vacate the accommodation by 10.30 am. the morning of departure.
- We hold the right to alter the tariffs following any changes in VAT regulations and for any other reason.
- Our liability to you for the total of all claims arising out of your stay with us is limited to the cost of your booking less any insurance and cancellation charges. We do not exclude our liability for personal injury or death by our negligence of fraud or for anything elsa where it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
- Please take into account that we are a working farm, therefore animals and machinery must be respected.
Fire Safety & Access Statement
Please see our own website www.ryehillfarm.co.uk
£50 - £75 per room per night
We are a traditional Northumbrian livestock smallholding in a very rural setting with panoramic views .Our breakfasts include a lot of home made produce. We have a relaxed freindly atmosphere.
The bed and breakfast accommodation is in specially converted barns adjoining the farmhouse. Bedrooms vary in size, all are ensuite. For breakfast there is a good range of home produced product to choose from apart from the great English Breakfast Plate. DIY.Laundry facilities. Games barn with skittle alley. Well mannered pets and children welcomed. Childrens rates available. Online booking available.
This double room has 2 windows one over looking the garden and the other over to the sheep shed. There is a small shower bathroom. As with all our rooms the king sized double beds are supplied with douvets but we can make the bed up with sheets and blankets if you prefer. There is room for a travel cot, if you require one we have it.The room has a TV and hospitality tray.
This double room has a king sized bed , the bathroom has a shower above the bath. The view from the windows is over to the sheep sheds, where the sheep can be watched lambing in March. There is a hospitality tray and TV. Sheets and blankets can be supplied if you prefer then to douvets.
This is a single room or small double room with a standard double bed, there is a flat screen TV and tea and coffeee making facilities. The ensuite bathroom has a bath with a shower above.
Additional Directions Information
Car arrival: FROM - Hexham take the B6306 signed to Slaley and Blanchland (avoid route for lorries). Continue for 4.5 miles approx. where you will pass Travellers Rest Pub in the middle of no-where. We are then the 1st turning to your right, 1st farm road right. All before the village of Slaley.