Manor Farm Courtyard Self-Catering Cottages
Our aim is for you, our guest, to have an enjoyable stay at Manor Farm with the minimum of rules and regulations, but please could you read carefully, and then sign, the terms and conditions set out below, so that we agree on what is expected of each of us.
Terms & Conditions for our Self-Catering Cottages
Manor Farm Partnership (we/our/us) and the guest (you/your) agree that:
The person signing this form takes full responsibility for procuring and ensuring that all conditions of let are adhered to by all members of your party.
1. PAYMENT A deposit of 50% of the total is payable at time of booking, with full payment due 4 weeks before arrival date. Once a booking confirmation has been made and a deposit accepted there is a contract between you and us. In the event that the start date of the stay is within 4 weeks of booking, full payment must be made at the time of the booking. In all other cases final payment is due 4 weeks before commencement of the stay. No accommodation can be made available unless full payment is received by the due date. In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to cancel the requested stay.
2. CANCELLATION Should cancellation be necessary, for whatever reason, this must be made in writing. We will try our best to re-let the property. If re-letting is successful we will refund all monies paid. If we are only able to re-let the property for part of the period, we will refund the amount paid less the rental for the period the property is re-let. If we are unable to re-let the property at all, then all monies paid shall be forfeited and no refund given.
We advise you to consider taking out cancellation insurance.
3. PERIOD OF HIRE The cottage will be available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival. To allow for cleaning before the next guests’ arrival, please vacate the property by 10.00am on the day of departure.
4. USE OF PROPERTY The number of persons using the property must not exceed the maximum number agreed at the time of booking. Their names will be given to us prior to arrival. It is expected that proper care is taken of the property during a stay and that it will be left in a clean and tidy condition on departure. We reserve the right to terminate the stay of any person who abuses the property, or whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, and no refund will be due.
5. BREAKAGES OR DAMAGE You are responsible and liable for any breakages, damages or excessive cleaning which is incurred as a result of your occupation of the property. Please report any breakage or damage as soon as it occurs. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but reserve the right to charge for replacement, repair or making good if we consider it appropriate.
6. COMPLAINTS Should there be any cause for complaint during your stay, please notify us promptly so we can try to resolve the problem.
8. RIGHT OF ENTRY We shall be allowed at any time the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance. Where possible we will advise you in advance if access is required.
7. LINEN AND CLEANING Clean linen and towels will be provided for the start of your stay. These will be changed on a weekly basis for lets in excess of a week. We will agree the timing with you. (It is possible to arrange to have cottages cleaned during your stay, please discuss if this is something you would like.)
8. MOBILE PHONES Guests who are unable to get signal for their mobile phones may request the use of a mobile phone should they have urgent need of one. There is a payphone within a two minute walk of the premises. Vodafone is the best supported network in Hampstead Norreys.
9. PETS No pets of any kind are permitted. Registered guide and hearing dogs belonging to those with visual and hearing impairments are allowed. Guests with allergies should be aware that we cannot guarantee that there have been no pets previously kept in the cottage.
10. SMOKING This is not permissible inside the cottages or just outside at the front of the stable block. You may smoke in the garden at the rear. Please use the flower pot ashtrays provided.
11. LIABILITY If the property booked becomes unavailable or unusable prior to the date of arrival, we will endeavour to find a suitable alternative property, or failing that to reimburse you for any monies paid.
Signed by : …………………………………………………….. Date …………………………….
Please print name ..............................................................
Address including Post Code: