We ask for £200 deposit and the remaining balance 6 weeks prior to your holidays
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The Contract of Hire is between the Hirer and the Owner of the holiday cottage for which the booking is made and is subject to the conditions listed below:
1. The time of arrival is after 3pm on the commencing day of your holiday and you are requested to vacate the cottage by 10am on the day of departure
2. When the booking confirmation has been sent, the Hirer is responsible for the total price of the holiday. Non-returnable deposit of £150 per week is payable on booking. If full payment is not received six weeks prior to arrival, the Owner may elect to terminate the Contract. No reminder will be sent.
3. Booking Cancellations: In the unfortunate event of you having to cancel your holiday, please notify us by telephone immediately, followed by written confirmation. Upon cancellation within six weeks of the commencement of your holiday, the whole amount will be forfeited. Upon cancellation of more than six weeks before the commencement of your holiday, the deposit will be retained to cover administration costs. In your best interest we advise you to take out Holiday + Cancellation Insurance.
4. The Hirer is required to report any loss or damage caused to the cottage or equipment during their occupancy and it is their legal responsibility to refund the cost prior to departure. Waterproof protective sheeting are provided and must be used on the beds where necessary. Damaged mattresses will be charged for.
5. We retain the right to access the cottages without prior notice if we need access for Electricians, Plumbers etc or if lighting and heating has been left on.
6. All 3 cottages are totally non-smoking.
7. Well behaved children are welcome; they are expected to treat the cottage, its content and all areas with respect. Parents/Guardians must take responsibility for their children who play at their own risk.
8. No more than the maximum number of guests specified may occupy the cottage; no exception can be made except by prior agreement. If it is found that the number of people quoted for the property has been exceeded, without the express permission of the Owner, the booking becomes null and void and would terminate any responsibility of the Owner to fulfil the hire Contract. All money paid would be forfeited to the Owner.
9. The Owner is not responsible for death or any injury to guests or third parties, for loss or damage to their belongings, vehicles (whatever the weather) or contents, or any other personal possessions. They are left at owner’s risk.
10. The booking is made on the understanding that the cottage will be placed at the disposal of the Hirer on the dates stated. If this is not possible because of circumstances beyond the Owners control, the holiday money will be refunded in full, but there can be no claim against the Owner.
11. Complaints ~ Should you find any fault or have any complaints during your stay, please advise us immediately so that any appropriate action can be taken, Any unresolved disputes may be referred to arbitration.
12. The Hirer is responsible for the cottage and is expected to take good care of it. All equipment, especially the cooker and fridge, crockery and cutlery must be left clean and the cottage must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. The Hirer must accept responsibility for extra cleaning costs if necessary.
Llannerch Goch - Access Statement
- 5 miles from Llanrwst. Approach off A470 road from Llanrwst, left turn for Capel Garmon, 1st drive on right after 30mph sign. 2 miles from Betws-y-Coed. Over The Waterloo Bridge, left turn approx 200 yds, right turn for Capel Garmon end of T junction right turn for village, 1st drive on right after 30mph sign. From the village of Capel Garmon, pass the school 1st drive on left. Tarmac driveway and perimeter of the cottages, parking for 2 vehicles with views over the Snowdonia Mountain Range
- Sensor lighting upon approach
- Assistance for portering of luggage is available upon request
- Timetables for trains and buses are available in the Welcome folders
- Central Heated and Double Glazed throughout
- Service Dogs welcome
- Attended The Welcome Host Award. Received the Sustainable Tourism Business Award for Promoting Language and Culture by the Snowdonia Society
- Two stone steps down to the two storey cottage with a sensor light upon approach
- Well equipped kitchen/diner on ground floor has work surfaces and low level oven + hob, American style fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, microwave and a cordless kettle
- Double french door entrance from kitchen/dining room to patio with lighting, table and chairs. 6 steps with a hand rail approach into the garden.which is on one level
- Ground floor toilet with washbasin
- Ground floor living room with gas fire and remote control Freeview TV + DVD player
- Staircase with 12 steps to first floor which is well lit
- First floor King size en-suite bedroom with roll top bath, individual bedside reading lights
- First floor Twin shower en-suite bedroom with individual bedside lamps
- Fire Assembly point ~ Front arden of main house