Positioned on a single level, with easy access from the courtyard, providing easy access for the less mobile. Our largest cottage Derwent is superb for families or sets of couples.
- Cottage sleeping five (one double, one twin and one single bedroom)
- Ground floor accommodation
- Easy access for less mobile
- Main bathroom, bath and separate shower
- En suite bathroom to double bedroom (shower only)
The entrance leads into the fully equipped kitchen and dining area which follows on to the living area, which has magnificent views over open countryside looking towards Bakewell.
The hallways leads to a double, a twin and a single bedroom. There is a large bathroom, which has a separate bath and shower. The double room has it's own en suite bathroom with a shower.
The three bedrooms enable larger families (up to five people) to be accommodated or for smaller families and couples to have additional space.
Outside there is a seating area for sitting and soaking up the courtyard atmosphere of Bolehill.
Discount: A 10% discount is available when only 2 people stay in Derwent - please use the code '2PERSON' when booking
Occupancy: Maximum 5 adults (a cot is available, maximum occupancy cannot exceed 5 including a baby)
Dogs: When 5 adults; 1 small/medium dog When 2 adults; up to 3 large dogs
Accessibility: The cottage has wheelchair access and is suitable for the less mobile. Inside the cottage is all on one level
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, full size oven etc.)
- Bathroom and separate en suite bathroom
- All linen (including towels)
- Outdoor seating area
- TV and DVD player
- Full central heating
- Wi-fi access
- Pets welcome