TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MILLBROOK COTTAGES
Millbrook Cottages Accommodation Terms and Conditions thank you for choosing to book with Millbrook Estate Management (MEM), please find below our terms and conditions of booking, if there are any points which you would like to discuss please give us a call on 01769 629069 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
1. Bookings are none transferable and only rented to the guest names as given on booking. We reserve the right to cancel or transfer your booking (to another date or property).
2. Deposit payments after the 7 days cooling off period following completion of the online booking form, (via Supercontrol or by phone) is non-refundable. Failure to comply with agreed settlement amounts will result in cancellation of our services until balances are settled.
3.You may change the date of your accommodation booking up to 90 days prior to arrival (availability dependant), this will occur an administrative fee of £50 and an additional none refundable deposit. To clarify this, the first deposit paid will be transferred to the new booking date as a credit on the final balance.
4. If cancellation is made in writing less than 8 weeks prior to arrival then 100% of the accommodation hire balance will be payable. We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate insurance for cover of any unforeseen cancellation.
In the event of cancellation, we regret that pre-payments and deposits will not be refunded under any circumstances. Cancellations must be sent in writing. Should we not be informed of your cancellation in writing, MEM will look to recover the full balance due.
5. Any complaint must be notified immediately to give us the opportunity to rectify the situation. We will not be held responsible for any complaint not notified during the period of your holiday.
6. Any damage or breakage must be notified and paid for immediately. We will not normally charge for accidental damage of a minor nature, but it should still be notified to us in order that we can repair or replace the damaged objects. We advise guests to check their cottage itinerary on arrival to avoid any unnecessary charges.
7. All of our properties and facilities are no smoking areas (including e-cigarettes), we provide designated smoking areas.
8. You are also required to familiarise yourself and your guests with the guidance for safe usage for the hot tub which is found in the log cabin in the woods.
9. We accept no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage experienced by any guest, visitor, vehicle or their belongings, however caused. It should be noted that leisure facilities are unsupervised and it is a parents responsibility to ensure that children are adequately supervised and to ensure that safety regulations are complied with.
10. In order to safe guard the comfort and security of our guests staying at Millbrook Estate, please do not exceed the maximum number of guests at any one time. We retain the right to ask any unauthorised person or vehicle to leave immediately. This includes group gatherings in the accommodation. Millbrook Estate and facilities are for the use of guests staying on site only, over occupancy and visitors are not permitted within the grounds.
11. Please leave the accommodation clean and tidy on departure.
12. Please note we are a environmentally aware holiday destination and we require all of our guests to abide by our recycling policy. Our rubbish will not be collect unless it is sorted, therefore if we have to undertake this task ourselves we reserve the right to charge £25 for the task of going through your rubbish. Recycling and composting bins are clearly marked and the recycling policy is provided in each of our properties.
13. Please be mindful of other guests staying on-site at all times and respect their peace and tranquillity. MEM has a zero tolerance of anti social behaviour and any illegal substances.
14. In the interest of security, only guests staying in the accommodation whose names have been provided at point of booking are permitted on the grounds at Millbrook Estate. This applies to any wedding guests, suppliers or friends/family, in order to protect the security of guest staying on-site, our team will regularly make contact with guests.
15. Please refer to your check in times as detailed in your booking summary. If it is not possible to arrive on your changeover day, we will need to be notified of the date and time of your arrival in advance.
16. The Wheel Room welcomes two well behaved dog at £5 per night. The Wheel Room is dog friendly but we ask our guests to be responsible dog owners. Please see www.millbrookcottages.co.uk
17. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available at Millbrook Estate for staying and wedding guests. Because the network is shared by many across the estate, we need everyone to use it in an appropriate way to ensure a quick service for all. By connecting to the wireless network, you are agreeing to abide by our fair usage policy.
Examples of prohibited use are as follows; illegal / criminal activity, security violations, threats, offensive material or spam. We also ask that users do not undertake large amounts of streaming or downloading (over 1GB per day). If you break the terms of this policy we will disconnect you from the network with no warning. If you have any questions please ask.
18. Extras to the booking (romantic packages, dogs) can be removed at any time up until the final balance is settled (56 days before arrival) after this date no refund will be made. (This excludes private dining that is none refundable). No other bridal photographer is permitted within the grounds of Millbrook Estate without exception. Total occupancy per cottage may not be exceeded, this includes any form of bridal party.