Terms & Conditions
1. Payment: Please check availability of the dates you require before sending your deposit. To secure the booking a deposit is then required within one week . The balance of the full cost of the holiday is due six weeks before the start of the holiday. During certain times of the year and with larger parties a refundable security bond of is requested and will be returned within 7 days after the holiday.
2. The cottage can only be occupied by the listed number of people. The owners reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
3. No pets are allowed in the cottage.
4. The cottage will be available from 3.30pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
5. We ask that noise by kept to a minimum after 10.00 p.m. to respect other guests and nearby residents.
6. Non-availability: We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however, if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
7. Complaints: Any complaints should be directed to the proprietor who will attempt to resolve any problems to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
8. Cancellation: In the unfortunate case of cancelling a holiday the deposit is forfeited. The balance will be refunded only if the owners are successful in re-letting the cottage. Holiday cancellations must be made in writing and sent by first class post. We advise that guests take our their own insurance against cancellation.
9. Damages and Breakages: Visitors are requested to keep the cottage and all fixtures and fittings in the same condition as at the commencement of the holiday and are asked to keep the cottage clean and tidy. Please report any damages or breakages as soon as they occur. A small contribution is accepted for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for a repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we will make an additional charge of £50 if you do not report this.
10. Liability: We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
The cottage is fitted with a fire alarm, carbon monoxide detector and fire blanket