Lumbylaw Cottage: up to 6 people, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, no steps, sorry no pets or smokers. High-chair & cot available.
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING CONDITIONS: GARDEN COTTAGE, at LUMBYLAW FARM. All bookings and reservations are carried out through Mrs S A Lee, at the Lumbylaw Farm address.
1. Booking and reservations shall be negotiated by us on payment of a deposit of 33% of the total sum.
2. The balance shall be payable eight weeks before the commencement of the holiday.
3. If the Holidaymaker books the holiday less than eight weeks from its commencement, the full holiday charge shall be payable on sending the Booking Form to Mrs Lee.
4. Receipt of any deposit shall not constitute acceptance of any booking.
5. All payments shall be made to LUMBYLAW COTTAGES at the Lumbylaw Farm address.
CANCELLATION Any cancellation made by the Holidaymaker (for whatever reason) shall be in writing addressed to Mrs Lee at the Lumbylaw Farm address. The following applies:
1. If Mrs Lee should be unable to relet the holiday accommodation at all, then all monies paid by the Holidaymaker (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) shall be forfeit to her.
2. If Mrs Lee shall be successful in reletting the holiday accommodation for the entire period originally booked, she shall refund all monies paid (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) less a handling charge of £25 per week booked.
3. If Mrs Lee shall only succeed in reletting the holiday accommodation for a proportion of the period originally booked, she shall refund that proportion of monies paid (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) that the period relet bears to the period originally booked, less a handing charge of £25 per week booked.
BOOKING CONFIRMATION Upon receipt of your booking confirmation, please check the details to make sure they are correct. Any corrections can be made up to 28 days from receipt of confirmation, but cannot be rectified beyond that date.
INSURANCE Mrs Lee offers "Booking Protect" which can be found on the booking page, or you may like to make your own arrangements.
NUMBER OF PERSONS USING THE HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION shall not exceed the maximum number stated on the Cottage/s details.
ACCESS The Proprietor or her representatives shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
REPAIR The Holidaymaker shall keep accommodation and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the holiday accommodation in the same state of repair and conditions at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the holiday accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
Fire Safety & Access Statement
Garden Cottage is on one level - no steps. Full information on accessibility can be found on our own website.
Type Self Catering
Sleeps 1 - 2
£210 - £553 per week
Set in the most scenic countryside of Alnwick, Lumbylaw Farm, (sheep and pedigree South Devon Cattle), is adjacent to hamlet of Edlingham, and view of Hobbit film poster.
Garden Cottage - up to 2 people. Within the grounds are features such as medieval Edlingham Castle and a five-arch disused Victorian railway viaduct over the valley. This delightful self catering cottagehas its own garden. Lumbylaw Farm is also a film location for ITV series BEOWULF. Central location in Northumberland. Go to our own website for further details and booking information.
Garden Cottage: 2 people, one sitting room, no steps, sorry no pets or smokers.
Additional Directions Information
By car: FROM - B6341, take the road into EDLINGHAM (not to be confused with EGLINGHAM). Continue through village and up a hill until you branch round to the right. Drive for 200 metres. Lumbylaw is the first farm on your right.
11 Results Found
Wallington National trust(16.7m away) 01670 773600
Wallington was home to the Blackett and trevelyan families,who have left there mark,an impressive,friendly house-with lawns,lakes,parkland and woodland.A walled garden within the woods with a colourful plant collection. Red Squirrels.A collection of dolls houses, Adventure play ground,Extensive walks.+ Read More