This Site is owned operated and made available by Farm Stay UK Ltd ("FSUK").
This Site means the content of the Internet Web pages including the design text graphics maps sound and all and any arrangement thereof and the software used therein as accessible directly through under or via any and all domain names owned by FSUK.
FSUK believes your privacy is important.
The activity on This Site is automatically recorded by FSUK's servers and is not used to assess or record any identified individuals activity. The general recorded activity enables FSUK to analyse the traffic within This Site and assists us in providing you with an improved service.
Conditions of Use
- This Site means the content of the Internet Web pages including the design text graphics maps sound and all and any arrangement thereof and the software used therein as accessible directly through under or via any and all domain names owned by FSUK.
- Application of these Conditions of Use
By accessing or using any part of This Site you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions you may not access or use This Site. FSUK may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of This Site you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
Except where otherwise noted the content of This Site is the property of and is owned and controlled by FSUK and is the copyright material of FSUK or its associated content provider organisations.
This Site contains mapping data. The data contained in mapping services is copyright material and Google is the copyright owner of the data. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
'Farm Stay UK' and 'FSUK' and 'Farm Holiday Bureau' and 'FHB' are service marks of FSUK. All other trademarks product names and company names or logos cited anywhere on This Site are the property of their respective owners.
- Permitted Uses
Save as provided below no materials from This Site may be copied downloaded reproduced broadcast shown or played in public republished uploaded posted stored transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way. Subject to applicable third-party content-providers' licences you may electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of This Site for your personal use only. You are not permitted to sell or trade in material so copied. Any other use modification distribution or re-publication without the prior written consent of FSUK is similarly strictly prohibited.
- No Licence
Except as expressly provided nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on This Site shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of FSUK's or any third party's intellectual property rights.
Neither FSUK nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering This Site or any related of connected services shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages including without limitation any lost profits business interruption loss of programs or other data or otherwise even if FSUK is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages arising out of the use of This Site or the inability to use This Site or out of any breach of any warranty. However this disclaimer and limitation of liability shall not apply to the extent that such liability is incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to the Terms and Conditions and User Policy. You expressly acknowledge that the provisions of this paragraph shall also apply to all third party content and any other content available through This Site. You agree that You will not in any way hold FSUK responsible for any selection or retention of, or any acts or omissions of, third parties in connection with This Site
This Site is provided by FSUK on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to users. You use This Site at your own risk.
FSUK and its associated content-provider organisations make considerable efforts to make information made available via This Site as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
Neither FSUK nor any of its officers directors shareholders employees affiliates agents third-party content providers sponsors licensers or the like makes any representation or warranty or condition either express or implied to you:
FSUK makes and you receive no representations warranties or conditions express or implied statutory or otherwise with respect to:
- that This Site will be uninterrupted or error-free
- that This Site or the computer server from which This Site is made available are free of viruses or other harmful components to the accuracy content timeliness completeness legality reliability quality or suitability of any information advice content service search results products or merchandise provided through This Site
- This Site its content merchandise services documents information items or materials provided by FSUK in connection with the use of This Site or any goods or services or information received through or advertised on This Site or received through links provided on This Site including without limitation no representations warranties or conditions of merchantability suitability fitness for a particular purpose non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
- No oral advice or written information given by FSUK or its affiliates or any of its officers directors employees agents providers merchants sponsors licensers or the like will create a representation a warranty or condition nor should you rely on any such information or advice.
- In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- Provision of Advice
FSUK is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in This Site nor for the availability suitability or prices of such goods and services nor for the legal entitlement competences professional qualifications trade certifications or memberships of trade associations of such persons companies or other organisations. FSUK advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in This Site. This Site may make available certain information provided by third parties. FSUK recommends that before you use any such information with respect to any issues or questions that you may have relating to medicine law accounting or any other profession you seek advice from a qualified professional. FSUK cannot and has not reviewed all of the sites linked to This Site and cannot be liable for their content. Users link to other sites at their own risk and use such sites according to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
- Limitation of Liability
Neither FSUK nor its associated content-provider organisations seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence. Under no circumstances will FSUK or any of its officers directors shareholders employees affiliates agents sponsors licensers or any other party involved in the creation production maintenance or distribution of This Site be liable for any direct indirect incidental special or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits business anticipated savings goodwill use of data or other intangible losses) that result from either:
- the use and reliance on This Site or
- the inability to use This Site or
- mistakes omissions interruptions suspension termination deletion of files or email errors defects viruses delays in operation transmission or service response time or any failure of performance with respect to This Site including without limitation those arising from acts of God communications failure theft destruction or unauthorised access to FSUK's records programs or services or
- merchandise products or services received through or advertised on This Site and merchandise products or services received through or advertised on any links provided on This Site or
- information or advice received through or advertised on This Site and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on This Site or
- any information data text messages and other materials that you email post upload reproduce transmit or is otherwise distributed using This Site
FSUK is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using FSUK is done at your own risk and FSUK shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information. If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents specifically referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between you and FSUK with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. FSUK controls This Site from within the country of England. It can however be accessed from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from those of England by accessing This Site you agree that the laws of England without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws will apply to all matters relating to your use of This Site. You and FSUK also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts with respect to such matters. Users of This Site accessing it from places outside of England acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.