- Forget-me-not-cottage is on the edge of Bodmin moor, and just six miles from the magnificent North Cornish coast.
- The cottage is surrounded by it's own large secluded and safe garden , great for children to play on, garden furniture and barbecue facilities are available for you enjoyment, there are lovely views of the farm from the garden.
- A spacious conservatory provides all year round comfort and warmth, there is also ample off road parking space out side the cottage.
- Forget-me-not cottage has a pleasant sitting room with a real log open fire, for cosy winter evenings,the cottage is also has central heating . A digital T.V video/DVD player, radio, video library, books and boards games are available for your enjoyment.
- A country style kitchen is well equipped to make for easy living during your holiday
- The dining room has a family size pine dining table to seat 6 there is also a wood burner if it gets really cold in mid winter or for extra Christmas cosiness.
- Forget-me-not has 3 bedrooms and can sleep 2-6 plus a cott
- The Master bedroom with double bed is en-suite with shower, washbasin, wc, and shaver point.
- A stylish twin room with two single beds and a cosy single bed room with a pull out guest bed.
- All beds are fully made ready for your arrival,
- Bed linen and towels are included in the price of your holiday.
- There is also a family size bathroom with bath washbasin, shaver point, wc and towel rail.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices Include a Welcome basket of local produce. A vegetarian welcome basket is available on request,
- Bed linen, two towels per guest and sundries e.g. washing up liquid, dishwasher power, bin liners etc and all included in the price.
- Deposit a Non refundable deposit of 25% is requested on confirmation of the booking. please
- Cots and High Chairs are available on request, No cot bedding is provided
- The Accommodation is available from 3p.m. on the day of arrival and untill 10am on the day of departure.
- Pets we regreat no pets are allowed, except guide dogs
- Smoking Guest are kindly requested to refrain from smoking whilst inside the accommodation
Type Self Catering
Sleeps 2 - 6
£290 - £980 per week
FORGET-ME-NOT FARM HOLIDAYS. isituated between Bodmin Moor and Spectacular North Cornwall Coast. We offer you the chance to stay in three quite unique self catering properties,
FORGET-ME-NOT FARM HOLIDAYS. is situated between Bodmin Moor and spectacular North Corwall Coast. We offer you the chance to stay in three quite unique self catering properties.
Get off the treadmill and come to a tranquil location where you can really unwind in one of our spacious holiday cottages.
Trefranck Farm is in a superb position with wonderful views of the Cornish countryside. Ideally located between North Cornwall’s spectacular beaches & coastline and the rugged beauty of Bodmin Moor our self catering holiday cottages provide for the total relaxation you are looking for.
The Eden Project, National Trust properties, surfing, golf, horse riding and theme parks are just some of the attractions and activities our guests enjoy.. Many just come to relax on the farm to enjoy the abundance of wildlife and numerous country walks in this idyllic part of beautiful Cornwall.
Come to Forget-Me-Not Farm holidays and:
Experience the spectacular views of the Cornish countryside.
Explore the many attractions and superb locations that Cornwall has to offer
Visit one of Cornwall’s many award winning beaches to surf, sunbathe or swim in the clear blue water.
Come and see our real Cornish Farm and perhaps help feed the animals
Relax in the luxury of one of our 4 Star self catering holiday cottages
Enjoy locally produced Cornish food and ales at nearby pubs and restaurants
Spend romantic evenings walking or just sit and watch the sunset
Or simply do nothing without a care in the world........
In the past The Old Wagon House is where the farm heavy horse carts were kept.
Now a stunning cottage with open plan living and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen, wood burning stove and exposed beams. The centrally heated cottage sleeps up to 4 guests.
The main romantic double bedroom with a lace covered four poster bed
A stylish wet room.
An annex with twin en-suite bedroom is also included for the additional two guests. French doors lead onto the sunlit patio, ideal for those long summer evenings. The cottage has level access and is without steps throughout..
Your accommodation consists of the following:
• Wonderful views of the Cornish countryside
• An open plan living area
• A large colour television and DVD player.
• Central heating throughout
• French doors leading to a secluded patio area
• A well equipped kitchen
• A romantic double bed room with lace covered four poster bed
• An annex with an en-suite double bedroom
Additional Directions Information
Take the M5 to the West Country at Exeter, take the A30 to Launceston, just past Launceston take the A395 to North Cornwall, travel along this road 8 miles, pass through Pipers Pool and then take the 2nd turning signed To St. Clether Chuch and Foget-me-not-farm-holidays is just 1 mile down the country road.
15 Results Found
Lifton Farm Shop(11.0m away) 01566 784605
The Mounce family has always been passionate about good home produced produce when they started growing strawberries back in 1992. Now their main aim is add value to their core farming activities. From the soft fruit, orchard, and vegetables are made jams, chutneys, and sold fresh.+ Read More
Forget-me-not Farm Holidays Special Offers
A Poldark county offer The Old Wagon House
£80 per night short stay.
4* cottage sleep 2-4
Visit where Poldark was firmed,
Enjoy a farm tour to see all the animals book online on our web siteOffer expires 02 June 2017, terms & conditions may apply.
North Cornwall - Forget-me-not-cottage
sleep 2-6 great base to visit all of Cornwall
£550 for the week 3rd June to 10th June.or £100 a night price includes welcome basket of local produce.
The Old Wagon House at Forget-me-not-farm-holidays
in North CORNWALL PL15 8QN. the real Poldark country
come and see for your self this lovely place,
The Old Wagon House is 4 star, sleeps 2-4
see our web site for price and to book on line
10th June for a week at £450 or for £80 a night min stay 2 nights
short stay £100 per night.
Min 2 nights
Call to book now,Offer expires 17 June 2017, terms & conditions may apply.
Christmas in Cornwall
Book now at forget-me-not-farm,-holidays for your christmas holiday in Cornwall.
PL15 8QNOffer expires 23 June 2017, terms & conditions may apply.
Other businesses at this property
Meadow Sweet CottageLaunceston, Cornwall
Meadow Sweet is a cosy self catering cottage in tranquil woodland settings, just one mile from Okehampton and...
- Self Catering
- 2-4 in 1 Unit