Become a Farm Stay UK Member and
Promote Your Business to UK Holiday Makers
Staycations within the UK remain popular with people keen to explore more locations on their doorstep, and invest their money in local businesses.
It is with this in mind that we are delighted to welcome you to Farm Stay UK - a unique travel and lifestyle brochure and website dedicated to promoting the best rural farm and countryside accommodation.
Recently re-launched, the brand new Farm Stay UK website receives over 4 million page views annually; with figures expected to grow as more holidaymakers choose not to go abroad. The free-to-pick-up Farm Stay UK brochure is distributed nationally to a network of high footfall outlets.
Like you, our team are firmly rooted in the countryside and, like you, we understand the importance of community. With nearly 40 years of experience, Farm Stay UK remains a NOT-FOR-PROFIT cooperative owned by our members, for our members. This means every penny is put into marketing and promotion and not the pockets of share-holders, major international companies or directors.
Benefits of Becoming a Farm Stay UK Member
- 1. NOT-FOR-PROFIT co-operative owned by our members, for our members
- 2. Unlike other holiday companies, there’s no commission charged on bookings
- 3. The brand new FarmStay.co.uk is the UK's only site dedicated to the promotion of farm and country accommodation
- 4. The free-to-pick-up Farm Stay accommodation brochure is distributed across the UK
- 5. The brochure receives extensive press and social media coverage
- 6. Exclusive discounts with some of the UK's leading soft furnishers and hospitality suppliers, as well as Affinity, our partner agent for discounted utilities, insurance, white goods, telecoms and much more
- 7. Regular newsletters, to include news, updated policies, offers and industry reports
- 8. Access to an online forum, to discuss ongoing issues, news, policies and advise with other property owners
- 9. Access to additional support and training, including how to utilise the website to update their own listings
- 10. Ongoing support, advice and guidance from our Head Office Team
- 11. Access to an online downloadable version of the accommodation brochure
View Membership Brochure
Get Listed and Become a Member