Enjoy the rolling hills of the picturesque Peak District, whilst relaxing in your cosy caravan with stunning views over the farm fields. It’s a truly...
Enjoy the rolling hills of the picturesque Peak District, whilst relaxing in your cosy caravan with stunning views over the farm fields. It’s a truly peaceful place where you can totally unwind and reconnect with the important things in life.
Rose Hip has been lovingly restored with a few extra contemporary extras, to bring it to the 21st century so you can charge your phone and keep in touch with the outside world.
The exterior of our vintage caravan is painted a traditional deep burgundy red with highlights in bright contrasting colours, which looks amazing against the green canvas horseshoe shaped roof. Take a step through the zipped canvas door, to discover the curved ceiling inside is covered in beautiful fabric with pretty roses.
Climb into the pull out platform bed for a comfy night's sleep. In summer you can make the most of the fresh air and leave the canvas door open and admire the views from your pillow as you wake up.
Shower in the luxurious underfloor heated bathroom, exclusively for your use, before heading off to explore everything the Peak District has to offer.
Cook over the open fire or use the indoor facilities with a fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle.
The small onsite shop sells a few basics, produce from the local butchers, as well as some local treats (the jersey ice cream is to die for!).
Don't want to cook? Then we have some excellent pubs within a few minutes drive or a leisurely stroll over the fields.
- luxury cotton bedding and warm duvet
- hot water bottles
- bath towels and bath mat
- welcome pack with home baked bread, biscuits, milk, tea & coffee
- cutlery, crockery, wine glasses and bottle opener
- pots and pans, can opener, salt and pepper
- fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave in the farmyard
- washing up liquid, tea towels and hand towel
- phone charging and free Wi-Fi
- small torch, local map
- matches, kindling and wood for firepit
- outdoor table, chairs and bean bag seating
- secure cycle shelter and bike loan
What our guests say
- "We enjoyed two nights in the Rosehip Gypsy Caravan and we cannot fault our stay. Added touches such as the delicious biscuits on arrival, locally roasted coffee, pint of milk in the old fashioned glass bottle and a home baked loaf of bread; were all greatly appreciated. Thank you Felicity and David for your hospitality, we will treasure our stay and hope we can come again"
- "Rosehip is in an idyllic setting with great views and offers seclusion, tranquillity and privacy, being away from the other accommodation on the farm. Evenings were spent sitting around Woodee the log burner. Across the farmyard we had our own dedicated kitchen with microwave, kettle and fridge, and a high class spacious shower room with sink and WC. Hoe Grange is a marvellous location for exploring the Peak District. We loved this holiday so much we've already re-booked for a week in June 2021!"