Our welcoming farmhouse bed and breakfast has two guest bedrooms, both with king size beds, en-suite bathrooms and a guest lounge. Tasteful and comfortable with quality decor and everything provided to ensure you have a wonderful stay. Many of our guests come back time and time again to enjoy the surroundings and to indulge themselves with our delicious breakfasts.
From our doorstep a 30 minute walk will take you through the bluebell woods to our nearest cove at St Loy, or continue on to walk the South West Coastal Footpath. It's just a 15 minute drive to the open air Minack Theatre at Porthcurno or in the other direction to the beautiful little cove at Lamorna. We are also perfectly situated for visiting Mousehole, Penzance, St Ives, St Just, Lands End, St Michael’s Mount and the many beautiful and secluded coves and beaches in the area.
With lots of pubs and restaurants nearby there is plenty of opportunity to sample freshly caught fish and local farm produce. Take a summer evening walk to the local Inn, enjoy a picnic in the garden or just sit on a beach and watch the sun go down. Stunning landscapes, an abundance of wildlife, warm mild climate and beautiful accommodation. Don’t just imagine it, book your holiday at Downs Barn Farm and experience it for yourself.
Set on a working beef and arable farm we will be here to welcome you with a complimentary homemade Cornish cream tea, and if you need it, advice about the local area, the best places to visit, restaurants to eat in and tucked away special places not found by everyone. With no road noise, ample parking and lots of outdoor space to enjoy we think you will find us the perfect holiday destination.
- accommodation just for adults
- two delightful en-suite guest bedrooms
- lovely countryside views to the sea
- comfortable king-size beds with modern en-suite bathrooms
- complimentary homemade Cornish cream tea on arrival
- delicious breakfast choices
- guest lounge with fridge for your use
- free superfast wifi and good mobile reception
- complimentary tea tray in bedrooms
- ample parking
- garden with seating
- just 20 minutes walk to South West Coast Path
- close to Minack Theatre, Land’s End, Mousehole, St Michael’s Mount
- selection of beaches close by
- village pub - 25 minute walk across fields
- good restaurants in the area
- friendly and welcoming hosts
- Check In Time: 15:30
- Check Out Time: 10:30