Large converted barn, with exposed beams and vaulted ceilings and large barn window at the front of the property
2 double bedrooms with king size...
- Large converted barn, with exposed beams and vaulted ceilings and large barn window at the front of the property
- 2 double bedrooms with king size beds and two triple bedrooms upstairs (3 single beds in each) and one twin bedroom downstairs
- Large, well equipped country kitchen with Aga and American style fridge and freezer with ice maker and cold water dispenser
- Comfortable living room with woodburning stove (1 basket of logs provided) with large Freeview TV, DVD player,
- Two bathrooms upstairs (one en-suite) each with a bath/shower above, WC and handbasin and a shower room downstairs with WC and handbasin.
- Dining Hall to seat all residents in front of the large barn window
- Own private driveway and garden
- Cots, highchairs and stairgates available if required
- Parking for 6 cars
A stunning converted barn set in a peaceful countryside location, this detached barn is 3/4 mile from Church Farm along a country lane. It has its own private driveway with plenty of parking. The property has a well equipped country style kitchen with an Aga, a dishwasher and a large American style fridge freezer with an ice maker and iced water dispenser, comfortable living room and dining hall to seat all residents. There is one twin room downstairs and two triple rooms upstairs.
There are two king double bedrooms upstairs, one with an en-suite bathroom. There is a shared bathroom upstairs with a bath and shower above. A downstairs toilet and shower room is available near the lobby of the house. This property is perfect for a family get-together to explore the nearby area and its many attractions. It would also make an ideal base for a group of friends to enjoy the activities in the nearby countryside as well as the vibrant, cultural and beautiful city of Bath.