The Byre has masses of original old beams, oak flooring and deep comfy sofas. It has a well-equipped kitchen and large dining table. The pretty...
The Byre has masses of original old beams, oak flooring and deep comfy sofas. It has a well-equipped kitchen and large dining table. The pretty double bedroom has a double bed and an ensuite shower room. The twin room has single beds and an ensuite bathroom. French windows open out onto the patio and lawned area and, facing west, The Byre enjoys wonderful sunsets. You can enjoy leisurely walks through the wheatfields from your front door or visit some of the many attractions within a 30 minute drive. Just picture that balmy evening, fresh country air, setting sun and a glass of wine in your hand! Visit our website www.upperrectoryfarmcottages.co.uk for lots more photos and information.
We offer short breaks and holidays starting any day of the week. The Byre and The Cowshed can be interconnected to sleep up to 8 – so you can invite those friends for that summer holiday or weekend away that you’ve often promised yourselves!
A warm welcome awaits you at The Byre – including Jean’s famous flapjacks! We have hopefully provided everything you need to make your stay as relaxing and hassle-free as possible. All you need to bring is yourselves and food!
* Free WiFi and phone charging
* Homemade flapjacks on arrival (plus a pint of milk and a little tea, coffee and sugar to make that first cuppa!).
* Fully equipped kitchen/sitting room with electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, kitchen utensils, crockery, pans, etc.
* Dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, kitchen roll, hand wash, tea and kitchen towels, dishcloths, disinfectant.
* TV, DVD.
* Crisp white bed linen and fluffy towels.
* Hypoallergenic duvets and pillows
* Outside table and chairs to sit and enjoy the warm weather.
* Parking right up to the door.
* Loads of local tourist information.
* Great views.
* 2 miles of private roads and tracks.