2 Bedrooms to accommodate 4 persons with a large enclosed garden featuring a 20m zip wire prefect for keeping the kids occupied. Set within a 57 acre Registered Historic Parkland (CADW/English Heritage) and only 2 miles from Coed Llandegla Mountain Bike Centre which makes it an ideal location for the biking enthusiast.
1 hours drive from Liverpool and Manchester airports and 20 minutes drive from the historic towns of Llangollen and Ruthin.
East wing of a Grade II Listed Historic Manor-house was renovated into a self catering property accommodating 4 people. Young families particularly welcome with cot, stair-gates and high chair all available on request.
Downstairs - direct access onto a large child-friendly enclosed garden with panoramic mountain views and garden furniture.
Kitchen, with dining table - fully equipped to ensure ease of catering, including a dishwasher, microwave, electric cooker, fridge, slim chest freezer, washing machine/dryer, ironing facilities, Dualit Expresso machine, cafetiere and toaster, etc. Tea towels and dishcloths are supplied.
Sitting room - Free-standing oil stove, Satellite TV (freesat) with Samsung Internet TV (Netflix subscription included). Two double sofas. iPod docking station. DAB radio. WiFi (av speed 4.5Mb/s)
Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
Bathroom: Double ended bath (taps in the middle) chrome mixer power shower over bath. Wash hand basin and WC (personal towels are supplied)
2 Bedrooms - 1st bedroom with a king size bed, 2nd bedroom with two single beds (3.25m by 3.55m). Due to the old character of the house, the bedrooms on the 1st floor are inter-linked; it is necessary to go through the bedroom with the king size bed to reach the bedroom with the 2 singles. All beds are Laura Ashley Victorian style and are already made up on your arrival with polycotton sheets and covers for the duvets.
The 1st bedroom has a 32" wide wall mounted flat screen TV
Highchair & Wooden cot (new April 2015) available - please let us know beforehand
Chester only 18 miles, Llangollen 8 miles, we are easily accessible, yet you will be entering a different land with the Llantysilio Mountain range (AONB) on our doorstep - a site of special scientific interest, is a haven for nature lovers and historians.
A new mountain bike centre opened in Llandegla Forest - 2 miles away - see our for a link to their site. Coed Llandegla accommodation.
As a VisitWales 4 Star property, you are assured of well equipped accommodation with beds made up, electricity and heating, all included. With full central heating to provide warmth and comfort, tasteful furnishings, period décor, free-sat television, books and games, your stay at Plas yn ial will be enjoyable and relaxing.
Prices are all inclusive; we do not charge extra for bed linen, electricity or heating. We provide many of the basics you require for your holiday such as washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls, salt, pepper, tea, sugar. If you need anything else just let us know and we can arrange it for you.
Top 10 things to see & do whilst at Plas yn ial
1. Walk along the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct nr Llangollen - a World Heritage Site (25mins drive)
2. Visit Chirk Castle (National Trust) - the Kids will love the spiral staircases and dungeon - (25mins drive)
3. Visit Erddig (National Trust) – Like ‘Downton Abbey’ you get to see the servants quarters
4. Cycle the 'Black run' at the Llandegla Mountain bike centre (5 mins drive away – you can hire bikes there too
5. Walk the roman city walls of the City of Chester (40mins away)
6. Go to Ruthin to see 3 new attractions; the Goal, the Craft Centre and Nant-Clwyd House (20mins away)
7. Walk to the highest field at Plas yn ial for a stunning view of the Vale of Clwyd and the sea
8. Spend a whole day at Chester Zoo (45mins away) Full day required
9. Dine at the Corn Mill, Llangollen, which has a decking on the River Dee;....stand on the bridge and look upstream to see the Mill
10. Visit the Horseshoe falls just beyond the Abbey – follow the Brown tourist signs. This is where Thomas Telford syphoned water from the River Dee to create the Shropshire union canal.
- Deposit: 20.00%
- Check In Time: 15:00
- Check Out Time: 10:30
- Child minimum age: 0
- Child maximum age: 18