Large open plan living accommodation, double bedroom with en-suite and a separtate WC. Many original features retained when the barn was converted...
Large open plan living accommodation, double bedroom with en-suite and a separtate WC. Many original features retained when the barn was converted in 1999, including vaulted beam ceilings, inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove and wooden floors.
- King size bed and ensuite shower room
- Wood burning stove for cosy night in
- Well equipoped kitchen with deramic hob, double oven, microwave and 4 slice toaster
- Full size combi fridge/freezer with 168-litre fridge and 95-litre freezer capacity
- Comfirtable leather 3 seater sofa and armchair
- 4G mobile phone signal on most networks
- 40” Smart TV with Freeview and Netflix
- DVD Player, digital radio and Bluetooth speaker
- Private south facing garden with wooden table ans chairs
Flexible arrival days and only a 3 night minimum stay. Please go to the availability calendar on our website, select your holiday dates and follow the secure online booking instructions with card payments facility.