Set in a garden of heathers and azaleas, this self-catering holiday cottage enjoys lovely views over Loch Awe from the lounge, sunroom and the...
Set in a garden of heathers and azaleas, this self-catering holiday cottage enjoys lovely views over Loch Awe from the lounge, sunroom and the comfort of the master bedroom – a wonderful way to start a day here in Argyll.
- Lovely loch view
- Bedroom 1: king-sized double
- Bedroom 2: zip-linked double or twin (2 x single) beds
- Bedroom 3: twin beds
- Cot & highchair available
- Large kitchen/diner
- Well-equipped kitchen; gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Lounge with loch view and cosy gas fire
- Sunroom with loch view and access to garden
- Washing machine
- Separate shower room and bathroom each with toilets
- Garden of heathers and azaleas
- Garden bench & garden table
- Sunsets spring, autumn and winter
- Shed for storing bikes, fishing gear etc
- wi-fi via EE 4G
- 5 minute walk to Loch Awe
- Discounts for smaller groups of 2, 3 or 4 people
Located 1 mile from famhouse and separated from Barr-beithe Lower by a field.
Accessed from the sunroom, the garden of heathers and azaleas has a picnic table, a bench and stand for a disposable barbeque in a sunny spot looking over a field towards Loch Awe.
All rooms are on one level with 3 steps and handrail to entrance door and 2 steps to the garden. A gravel path encircles this holiday cottage.
Pine marten are regular night-time visitors to this garden which home to many birds and a nut feeder is provided for the birds outside of the summer months. Red deer come down from the higher hill to graze the green grass in the field below in the cooler months