A twin guest bedroom, with spacious private bathroom, very well equipped with television, dvd player, hairdrier, beverage tray etc.. Good countryside views.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF BUSINESS – Bed & Breakfast
· Full payment of the first night’s accommodation will confirm accommodation bookings.
· If a deposit is not received within 7 days of booking, rooms may be re-let.
· In the case of late bookings, deposit arrangements will be confirmed with individuals.
· Deposits are non-refundable unless the room is re-let.
· Guests are responsible for organising their own holiday insurance if required.
· Guests are responsible for the security of their personal belongings – no liability is
accepted by the owners.
· Accommodation will be ready for occupation from 4pm on the day of arrival.
· Guests are requested to vacate rooms before 10am on their day of departure, unless
alternative agreement has been made.
· No refunds will be given unless accommodation is re-let
From £75 per room per night
Superb and welcoming accommodation on this traditional family farm offering warm hospitality and commanding views over the Cornwall countryside
Superb and welcoming accommodation on this traditional family farm offering warm hospitality and commanding views over the Cornwall countryside stretching to the sea. The perfect location for a relaxing and peaceful stay. Ideally placed for sandy beaches, tourist attractions and walks direct from the doorstep on our own farm nature trail.
A superbly-equipped double guest bedroom, en suite, comfort and luxury assured with two windows looking over the garden, television, dvd player, hairdrier and beverage tray.
Additional Directions Information
Penzance to Lands End A30 road, Tredinney Farm can be found 5 miles from Penzance just before Crows-an-Wra.
11 Results Found
Other businesses at this property
Tredinney FarmPenzance, Cornwall
Delightful rural location for two well-equipped cottages on a traditional family farm offering warm and...
- Self Catering
- 1-5 in 2 Units