1. Holly water Holidays permits their guests to occupy the shepherd hut for the dates shown on the booking and to have use of its contents, parking and outside equipment.
2. Bookings and payments can be made for arrival and departure any day with a minimum of a 2 night stay through our website. For any other requirements please contact Holly Water Holidays direct.
3. Prices include standard VAT at 20%
4. Cancellations will be refunded up to the point of 4 weeks before the booked arrival date. From 4 weeks up until 2 weeks before the booked arrival date the will be a 40% cancellation charge. For the penultimate week before the booked arrival date there will be a 60% cancellation charge. During the last week before the booked arrival date there will be no refund. In the event that Holly Water Holidays are able to re-book the accommodation this cancellation charge will be re-imbursed.
5.Any issues you may have on arrival need to be reported straight away to give us the opportunity to rectify them. Refunds are only given when we are unable to rectify reported issues or if there is an issue with the accommodation / facilities completely out of our control ie. breakdowns / floods etc. Any complaints not reported to us at the time and only reported after you have returned from holiday will not be considered.
6.Holly Water Holidays has the right to refuse any booking.
7. In the event of emergency work Holly Water Holidays may need cancel or alter arrangements for a booking. If no suitable alternative can be arranged then the booking will be re-imbursed and Holly Water Holidays will not be liable for anything further.
8. Maximum occupancy for each Shepherd Hut is 2 adults.
9. Unfortunately Holly Water Holidays can not allow dogs.
10. Guests may check in from 2.30pm on arrival date and must check out by 10.30am on departure day.
11. Guests are expected to respect our property and to leave the huts clean and tidy. If the huts are left in such a state as to require additional cleaning or an additional cleaner guests will be charged for their time.
12. Smoking is not permitted.