COVID REFUND PROMISE - FULL REFUND IF TIER OR LOCKDOWN RESTRICTION. Seasonal pool, optional hot tubs. Near Padstow and beaches.
COVID REFUND PROMISE - FULL REFUND IF TIER OR LOCKDOWN RESTRICTION
Optional private hot tubs for Badgers Way, Old Round House and Lily Pad.
Looking for a holiday with a difference? "Having stayed at something slightly similar ........I can say that Trevorrick is the best and the customer service amazing" Quote in November 2017 from family booking their third consecutive visit.
- Genuine small scale farm holiday experience
- Beautiful location near Padstow - just a 45 minute walk away - overlooking a Creek which flows into the nearby Camel Estuary.
- Quality cottages, most with kingsize beds and woodburners, offer a welcoming place to return to after a great day exploring the delights of Cornwall.
- Excellent range of facilities to suit everyone on the farm, including heated indoor pool (seasonal), games room, and outdoor trampoline.
- Outdoor play equipment and lots of outdoor space to relax in.
- Own private garden areas - mostly enclosed
- Full central heating - any time of year.
- Unique animal feeding experience most mornings, which is a highlight of the day for many children (and adults). Subject to the season you may be able to help feed the ducks and pigs, hold a newly born chick, cuddle the guinea pigs, groom a minature Shetland pony or bottle feed a lamb or even lead a lamb around a field
- Children love our outdoor play equipment - our wonderful big red "kidbine" harvestor, tractor, giant climbing frame and outdoor play houses. We can also offer an excellent range of quality toys for use inside the cottage.
-Two great pub/restaurants within one mile, an easy stroll along a quiet country lane.
Trevorrick Farm is ideally situated within Cornwall: beautiful beaches for surfing sandcastling or chilling just 10 minutes away; magnificent coastal walking and cycling along the Camel Trail; picturesque fishing villages such as Padtow, Port Isaac and Boscastle to explore; country houses and gardens including Lanhydrock and Lost Gardens of Heligan to visit; many family adventure parks nearby, with Cornwall's Crealys Adventure Theme Park just 10 minutes away; and last but not least the fabulous Eden project only 17 miles away.