Featured in "The Guardian" top 10 farm stays. Stunning setting near Padstow, and beautiful beaches. Animal feeding.
Seasonal pool and some private hot tubs.
Hot tubs for Badgers Way, Old Round House and Lily Pad. Additional charge.
Looking for a holiday with a difference? "Having stayed at something slightly similar ........I can say that Trevorrick is the best and the customer service amazing" Quote in November 2017 from family booking their third consecutive visit.
- Genuine small scale farm holiday experience
- Beautiful location near Padstow - just a 45 minute walk away - overlooking a Creek which flows into the nearby Camel Estuary.
- Quality cottages, most with kingsize beds and woodburners, offer a welcoming place to return to after a great day exploring the delights of Cornwall.
- Excellent range of facilities to suit everyone on the farm, including heated indoor pool (seasonal), games room, and outdoor trampoline.
- Outdoor play equipment and lots of outdoor space to relax in.
- Own private garden areas - mostly enclosed
- Full central heating - any time of year.
- Unique animal feeding experience most mornings, which is a highlight of the day for many children (and adults). Subject to the season you may be able to help feed the ducks and pigs, hold a newly born chick, cuddle the guinea pigs, groom a minature Shetland pony or bottle feed a lamb or even lead a lamb around a field
- Children love our outdoor play equipment - our wonderful big red "kidbine" harvestor, tractor, giant climbing frame and outdoor play houses. We can also offer an excellent range of quality toys for use inside the cottage.
-Two great pub/restaurants within one mile, an easy stroll along a quiet country lane.
Trevorrick Farm is ideally situated within Cornwall: beautiful beaches for surfing sandcastling or chilling just 10 minutes away; magnificent coastal walking and cycling along the Camel Trail; picturesque fishing villages such as Padtow, Port Isaac and Boscastle to explore; country houses and gardens including Lanhydrock and Lost Gardens of Heligan to visit; many family adventure parks nearby, with Cornwall's Crealys Adventure Theme Park just 10 minutes away; and last but not least the fabulous Eden project only 17 miles away.