The Mill House sleeps 8 people plus a baby. It has 4 en-suite bedrooms with 1 bedroom on the ground floor. There is a large kitchen with a range cooker and a farmhouse style table and chairs. The sitting room is spacious with a woodburner. There is central heating throughout and a private patio area with a BBQ. Free Wi-Fi and plenty of parking.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations must be accompanied by a deposit of 25% of the tariff price, or £100, whichever is the greater (non-returnable in case of cancellation – we strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance). The balance is payable at least 6 weeks before the holiday commences.
2. No refund can be made for a cancellation within 28 days of your holiday commencing.
3. The full amount is payable on reservations made 6 weeks or less before arrival.
4. Telephone reservations will be held for 4 days.
5. Holiday cottages are available from 4.00 p.m. on the day of your arrival, to 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure.
6. Non payment of the balance due will be treated as a cancellation.
7. We supply all bed linen, bath and hand towels required for each person. Cots are available, by prior arrangement, but cot bedding is not provided.
8. We reserve the right to enter the properties at any time, if and when the need arises.
9. Well behaved dogs with responsible owners are welcome. There will be a charge of £20.00 per dog, per week. Please do not allow your dogs onto beds or other furniture. Would dog owners please ensure that their dogs do not mess on or water on the communal lawn on the north side of the property – it makes unsightly burn marks which remain for the rest of the season.
10. The facilities of Great Bodieve Barns are for the sole use of the occupants named on the booking form.
11. Any breakages, loss or damage must be reported and paid for. The principle hirer named at the top of the booking form will be deemed to be responsible for the conduct of the other members of the party named on the booking form, and of any guests invited to the property.
12. In the interests of others, guests must ensure that there is no unreasonable amount of noise within or around their cottage, particularly after 10.30pm.
13. The owners cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services e.g. electricity, water etc. but will endeavour to ensure resumption of services as quickly as possible.
14. We, the owners will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained by guests unless negligence is proven.
15. The owners reserve the right to alter specifications at their discretion, without notice.
16. Prices are correct at time of printing and may alter, please confirm when booking.
17. Short breaks are often available out of season. Short breaks may consist of up to 5 nights duration at 70% of the weekly tariff. Please ring for availability. Full payment must be sent for short breaks upon booking.
18. If the cottage required has already been booked, discounts can sometimes be offered on a larger cottage. Please ring for details.
19. In the event of small items being left behind and being required to be sent on, (usually power adapters!) a handling charge of £10 plus the cost of postage, will be levied.
20. Guests requiring use of the extra bed (the z-bed) in a cottage may be charged £40.00 per week for that extra person.
Type Self Catering
Sleeps 2 - 8
£350 - £1500 per week
Formerly used as a granary and milling house, Great Bodieve Barn has been skillfully converted to provide four spacious self catering holiday cottages.
There is an emphasis on quality furnishings and modern fittings, whilst retaining much of the atmosphere of the original building. Central heating throughout ensures all year comfort. Free WiFi is available in all the cottages.
Nearby beaches are at Rock, Daymer and Polzeath.
All inclusive prices, towels and bed linen provided. Full central heating plus a woodburner in 'The Mill House'. Electricity, oil and logs included. Ample parking. Welcome pack provided. Well-behaved dogs welcome.
This comfortable holiday cottage has 2 spacious, stylish en-suite bedrooms and sleeps 4 plus a cot. The cottage has 2 ensuite king bedrooms and the whole cottage is entirely on the ground floor and forms part of a beautifully converted slate and stone barn complex at Great Bodieve Farm in a lovely country setting. Close to the sandy beaches of North Cornwall. Central Heating. Private patio area, free Wi-Fi and parking.
This stylish, two bedroom holiday cottage forms part of a beautifully converted slate and stone barn complex at Great Bodieve Farm within easy reach of the beaches at Polzeath, Daymer and Rock. The accommodation is located entirely on the first floor and is accessed via a wide gentle flight of traditional barn slate steps with safety gates at the top. Central heating. Free Wi-Fi.
This pretty, holiday cottage for two is perfect for a romantic break and features a 4-poster bed. The Goose House forms part of a skilfully converted slate and stone barn complex at Great Bodieve Farm in a lovely country setting. Close to the popular surfing beaches and beautiful coastal walks in North Cornwall. Free Wi-Fi.
Additional Directions Information
Great Bodieve Farm is in the centre of the hamlet of Bodieve.
Sat Nav: If you are using satellite navigation, the postcode you need is PL27 6EG. If your sat-nav device accepts latitude and longitude directly, N 50.525516, W -4.832816 will bring you directly to the entrance gate.
From the M5 and A30: If you are approaching from the M5 and A30, turn off the A30 two miles west of Launceston at the Kennards House Junction – this will enable you to avoid the notorious bottleneck between Launceston and Bodmin. Take the A395 to Davidstow and then the A39 through Camelford to Wadebridge. At the first roundabout you come to, go staight on as for Wadebridge town centre. A 1/4 mile later, at the mini roundabout, turn right onto the B3314 towards Rock / Polzeath. After about 1/4 mile take a left into Bodieve (just after the bridge over the bypass) and the barns are signposted 100m on the right.
From West Cornwall: If approaching from West Cornwall, take the A39 towards Wadebridge. At the roundabout on the outskirts of Wadebridge, ignore the sign to Wadebridge town centre and instead take the bypass to the next roundabout. At the next roundabout, turn right towards the town center. At the mini roundabout, turn right onto the B3314 towards Rock and Polzeath. After about 1/4 mile take a left into Bodieve (just after the bridge over the bypass) and the barns are signposted 100m on the right.
By Coach: National Express
By Train: National Rail - the nearest station is Bodmin Parkway (11 miles)
By Air: Newquay Cornwall Airport (14 miles). It is advisable to book your taxi from and to the airport in advance as there is no taxi rank - Newquay Airport Taxis
8 Results Found
Old MacDonald's Farm(8.7m away) 01841540829
A small family run Farm Park, Bed and Breakfast plus campsite nestling amongst the rolling hills of the Cornish countryside, yet just half a mile from the beautiful Porthcothan Bay, situated along the North Cornish coast between Padstow and Newquay. Young children especially will enjoy the freedom of a visit to Old MacDonald’s Farm. And what could be better than relaxing in the sunshine, watching the children play whilst indulging in a delicious Cornish Cream Tea, or coffee, or why not treat yourself to a local beer or cider?+ Read More