Super 5* self catering in a 16th Century historical farmhouse on a working family dairy farm. We are situated in the Vale of Clwyd nestling at the foot of the Clwydian Range AONB with undisturbed views of the surrounding countryside. The property has a oak panelled cosy lounge with wood burner Flat screen TV with freeview and DVD player. Super kitchen with all modern conveniences dishwasher, automatic washing machine, fridge freezer microwave, ceramic hob and oven dining table for 6 persons, radio with CD player. Downstairs cloakroom with wc and wash basin. Three bedrooms sleeps 6, one king size double with four poster bed one twin bedded room and one standard double. Bathroom with Victorian claw feet bath seperate shower cubicle wash basin and wc shaving point. Large garden with swings garden table and chairs.
Terms & Conditions
Bach y Graig Farmhouse
Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation
Booking Terms and Conditions
- This hiring contract is between the person signing the booking form (hirer) and the owners of the property. All confirmed bookings are covered by the conditions set out below.
- The property must be used by the hirer for holiday purposes only unless arranged beforehand with the owner.
- The hirer must be over eighteen years of age and a member of the party staying at the property. The hirer is responsible for the cottage and its contents and undertakes to keep it in a clean and tidy condition during the rental period.
- The names of all occupants must be included on the booking form, with ages if under 18 yrs old. Under no account can a prescribed number of persons per property be exceeded.
- Provisional bookings should be made by telephone or email and the booking form must be completed and returned, together with 20% deposit within seven days. The balance must be paid one calendar month before the start of the holiday date. If the holiday date is less than one calendar month from the booking date then the full amount is due.
- The change over day is Saturday and the period of let runs from 4.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Any complaints must be notified to the owners immediately or will not be entertained. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition and any breakages notified to the owners and paid for before departure. If for any reason any heavy cleaning is required a bill will be sent to cover any extra costs.
- Use of the property and any amenities provided to the hirer by the owners is entirely at user’s risk, and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage too any persons however sustained or caused, or for loss or damage to money or property.
- The owner/or his representative retain the right to enter the property at any time.
- Electricity, central heating, hot water, towels, bed linen, sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers are provided at no extra cost. Cot and high chair will be provided as requested free of charge no linen for cot.
- Should the property be unavailable on the day stated due to unforeseen circumstances, all monies will be refunded without question, and in no event shall the liability of the owners to the Hirer exceed the rental paid for the property.
- Every effort is made to provide the amenities advertised, no liability will fall on the owners should restrictions be applied in the event of floods, drought, power cuts or any other circumstances outside the owners control.
- We advise you to cover your holiday costs with insurance, as refunds cannot be made unless the house is re-booked.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we cannot accept any liability for errors or inaccuracies.
Type Self Catering
Sleeps 2 - 6
£240 - £875 per week
16th C Farmhouse, undisturbed views of the Vale of Clwyd Centrally situated for visiting North Wales attractions Snowdonia Chester, coastal resorts,super walking area close to Offas Dyke
This unique property retains the charm but offering comforts and convenience of modern living in a high standard accommodation. Cosy oak panelled lounge with wood burner, flat screen TV, DVD player, Freeview. New fully renovated large lounge with the original bread oven, water boiler, two large comfy sofas, slate floor oak beams, and a super wood burner in a large inglenook. Fully equipped kitchen. 3 bedrooms, 1 king size four-poster bed, 1 twin, sleeps 6 persons cot and high chair also available. Claw feet bath and separate shower cubicle wash basin and toilet. Downstairs toilet with wash basin. Log fires. Linen and towels provided. large garden with swings. We are situated 5 minutes drive from the A55 which is central for Chester, Snowdonia, Llandudno, Bodnant Gardens and coastal resorts. No pets. 40 acre woodland trail this property is on a true Welsh working family farm with 200 dairy cows.
Additional Directions Information
Car arrival: Come off A55 at St Asaph take the A525 signposted Denbigh. After two miles you will come traffic lights at Trefnant turn left at lights on to A541 signposted Mold. Continue on the A541 out of the village you will come to a long stretch near the end there are crossroads turn left, go down over river bridge. Farm immediately on the right.
24 Results Found
Llandegla Mountain Bike Centre (4 miles)
Whether on foot or on two wheels, Oneplanet Adventure provides the perfect opportunity for action and adventure in the great outdoors. If it’s a peaceful family walk on one of our way marked footpaths or an adrenalin fuelled blast around some of the best man made mountain bike trails in the UK, Oneplanet Adventure can provide the perfect get-away and with all the facilities you would expect from a leading forest visitor centre. There is something for everyone at Oneplanet Adventure. + Read More
Other businesses at this property
Bach-y-GraigSt Asaph, Denbighshire
A 16th century listed farmhouse nestling at the foot of the Clwydian Range with beautiful views of the...
- Rooms :