A non-returnable deposit of £50 per week or week-end to be paid at the time of booking. £100 for Christmas and New Year.
The balance of the total holiday cost, which is non-returnable, should be paid one month before arrival date. No receipt for payment of the final balance will be sent unless requested.
Cancellation insurance is recommended.
Children should be supervised by parents at all times. The owners accept no responsibility for accidents.
Cars, luggage and all personal effects are at guest’s own risk at all times.
Prices are inclusive of electricity.
Linen and towels are provided free of charge. Please bring your own cot bedding.
Dogs allowed under special arrangements.
Any damages will be charged to the occupants.
The cabin will be available for occupation from 3pm on the day of arrival and you are asked to vacate it by 10.30am on the day of departure.
Fire Safety Risk Assessment Guidance for guests
Emergency Phone 999 There are Fire Emergency notices by both fire exits (doors) front and back of the cabin for you to take with you in an emergency, giving details of how to call the fire service and the correct address. Guests are asked to read this document upon their initial arrival
Fire fighting Equipment: Fire Extinquisher and torch situated opposite entrance door on shelf. A Fire Blanket is in cupboard left of kitchen sink. Guests are asked to familiarise themselves with their location.
Fire Exits: Two main doors front and back or windows in emergency.
Fire Alarms: There are two automatic fire alarms in the cabin. Please follow fire emergency procedures in the event of the alarms going off.
Smoking: There is a no smoking/ candles policy in the cabin. Visitors may smoke outside. There is a sand filled plant pot at the rear for safe disposal of cigarette ends. Smoking in or near to the farm buildings is strictly prohibited.
BBQ: For safe use of BBQ move away from cabin wall and ensure that you understand the safe operating instructions before use.
Cooking: Please do not place combustible items adjacent to cooker or BBQ. Never leave cooking unattended.
Slips, Trips and Falls: Please make sure there is free access across floors for exit in the event of emergency, especially at night.
If you have any questions regarding any item outlined please seek guidance.
Access Statement For Holly Lodge
A self catering log cabin for holidays. It was built with disabled in mind to meet building regs . It has ramps to back and front entrances. It is all on one level . All switches are wheelchair friendly. The bath room has a wet floor shower.
• There is no phone line in the cabin therefore no fax or e-mail facilities. If anyone needs any of these things they are available in the nearby farm house.
• The brochure is available in largeprint on request.
• There is a bus service twice a day on the A38 half a mile walk from the cabin.
• The local town is two miles by car slightly shorter distance across the fields.
• Tesco would deliver if ordered on the Internet. from the house.
• Nearest equipment hire is Worcester or Malvern 7 miles away.
• The property is accessible to most people providing the wheelchairs.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Car Parking is adjacent to the cabin and there is plenty of space.
• There is a ramp up to both front and rear entrances wide enough for wheelchairs.
• There are outdoor lights on the cabin.
• Usually people like to bring their own dogs bowl but one could be provided if wanted.
Main Entrance & Reception
• There are front and rear entrances. The rear entrance has a wider access which is more suitable for wheelchairs. all ramps and paths are 3' wide
• No loop systems
• Pad and pen available
• The laundry area is all on one level. It is a small area off the main kitchen.
• The Main double bedroom is suitable for wheelchair users
• There is a fire alarm
• The tv has remote control
• No telephones
• The is another twin room
• One set of bunks all on ground floor
• There is a wooden plank in each doorway
• There is a cordless kettle with level mark
• Fridge is in small room adjacent to kitchen
• Non feather duvets. Anti allergenic pillow cases
• Fenced in area for dogs outside and only rugs on floor
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [En-suite or Shared]
• Small en-suite from main bathroom
• Wet floor shower in main bathroom with disabled height toilet and rails with space for wheelchair access
• Non slip tiled floor. Shower stool on request
• Small bath
• The kitchen is within an open living room and dinig area with free access
• All on level ground. Ordinary mixer taps . Thermostatically controlled water
• Standard 3' height sink and work surfaces
• An electric cooker with hob , single oven with integral grill. Microwave at wheelchair height
• The cutlery is at 2'6 height. Most crockery is in a wall cupboard between 1.5 and 1.8' m. This could be moved to a lower level
• The floor is all wood
• Fridge freezer is in utility just off kitchen
Caravans, Holiday Homes & Twin Units
• Parking is adjacent to cabin
• Entrance by ramp.
• There is an emergency number list placed by both doors. In the event of fire pick up list on way out
• There is a remote control for tv with teletext
• Bedside lights by beds
• The main corridor is 1.098 wide
• The dining chairs do not have arms they are moveable to suit inhabitants
• There are heated towel rails in the bathroom
• Electric heaters in the bedrooms which can be set on a time clock and thermostat
• Doors are 700 width
• Transfer space in main bedroom is 1.8 m
• There are ramps to both rear and front doors no rails
Grounds and Gardens
• There is a slabbed path round the outside of the cabin
• The garden is mainly lawned with flower beds against a fence. It is fully fenced for children and most dogs
• There is a covered area with table and chairs at the rear of the cabin
• It is a non smoking property
• Address: Hollybeds Farm, Earls Croome, Worcester, WR8 9DA
• Telephone: 01684 592877
• Fax: 01684 592877
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: hollylodge.biz
• Hours of operation: February to December
• Emergency number: 999
• Local carers: 01684 592696
• Local equipment hire companies: Shopmobility 01905 610523 Practical Care Products 01886 830119
• Local public transport numbers: midland red buses 01905 359393
• Local accessible taxi numbers: Upton Dial a Cab 01684 593939 Knights Kempsey 01905 820827
• Hollybeds Farm 01684592877
Mobile Sandra Goodwin 07967 496924
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01684 592877 or email email@example.com
Created on: 10/2/2017