It's only a short drive to the market towns of Malton & Pickering. Ideal location for trips to the NY Moors, Castle Howard, the coast & York.
With lovely views from all windows over the surrounding fields, there is a traditional sitting room with a woodburning stove and a light and spacious modern kitchen, with a dining area to one end and French doors opening onto the rear patio.
Comfortably furnished with a welcoming feel, there is plenty of room to spread out in this pleasant holiday home.
Outside, are front and rear gardens, where guests can sit and enjoy the sunshine and in springtime, watch the lambs frolicking in the surrounding fields. The 3 Ponies that are residents of the front field may wander over to say hello. Patio area at the front of property has a rattan effect dining table & six chairs. Decking area at the rear of property has a rattan effect sofa & 2 chairs with coffee table. This means you can enjoy breakfast in the sun on the decking area & in the evening have drinks on the Patio & watch the sun go down. Two Reclining chairs with padded cushions & bbq available too.
With a weekly market, the friendly and bustling town of Malton offers excellent amenities, with local inns, tea rooms, restaurants, art galleries and superb butchers, bakers & greengrocers.
Ideal for walkers and cyclists, there is a good network of footpaths and quiet country lanes, whilst those less mobile will be delighted exploring the many nearby attractions, including the stately home of Castle Howard, Eden Camp War Museum, Flamingo Land and the popular seaside resorts of Scarborough, Bridlington and Filey. Another attraction that is very popular with guests is Dalby Forest, here you will find Go Ape, along with lots of walks & bike trails.
A good base for a varied and interesting holiday.
Sleeps 6 + toddler. Travel cot available on request.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x King, 1 x Double, 1 Twin that can be converted to Super King
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Seperate Cloakroom with Basin and WC
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area
- Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Toddler Bed
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden to front and rear patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 3 miles
- Note: Access to this property is along a 0.25 mile stone track, that is regularly maintained.
- Deposit: £50.00 Flat Fee
- Check In Time: 15:00
- Check Out Time: 10:00
- Child maximum age: 0