Dyffryn GardensLocated 1.5 miles from the A48 traffic lights at the village of St. Nicholas Category Outdoor Activities, For the Family
The gardens were originally designed by Thomas Mawson and were further developed by Reginald Cory when Dyffryn House and Estate fell into his hands in 1910. A leading figure in the R.H.S. Reginald was a keen horticulturalist and plant collector.
The grade 1 listed gardens have been restored in recent years with support from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
Features of the gardens include: Great lawns, Arboretum, Champion Trees, Pompeian Garden, Herbaceous Borders, Theatre Garden, Fernery, Heather Garden, Panel Garden, Statury, Water Features.
The garden has been voted the 2nd best Garden in Wales.