Milton Abbas & Abbey Murder Mystery Treasure TrailMilton Abbas, DT11 0BW Category Outdoor Activities, For the Family, For the Kids
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Milton Abbas?
Then why not explore Milton Abbas & Abbey on this self-guided Murder Mystery themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to eliminate the suspects to discover whodunit?
This circular Trail leads you around the countryside surrounding the famous Milton Abbas School, on to the Abbey and into the beautiful village of Milton Abbas, one of the most photographed villages in the country. The thirty-six almost identical thatched cottages can be seen on many Dorset postcards and chocolate boxes.
* A Murder Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Milton Abbas & Abbey
* Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
* Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
* This Trail is approximately 2.8 miles long and takes 2.5 hours to complete
* This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
* One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
* Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
* Circular loop Trail
* Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
* This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!