Museums & Galleries, For the Family, For the Kids, For Adults
- The casle has seen many uses during its long and colourful past. A medieval stronghold, the home of Earls and Dukes of Norfolk, an Elizabethan prison and a 17th-centry poorhouse.
- Don't miss our exibition, from Powerhouse to Poorhouse, the story of Framlingham Castle, which covers the lives of the people who lived in this great castle and the major events in the casles history.
- Embark on a self-guided journey of discovery around the site our themed trails and lively audio tours for audiences young and old.
- Imagine yourself back in Tudor times as you become King of the Castle' from the top of the wall walk.
- Younger audiences can enjoy a variety of themed games and interactives.