Kent is famously known as the 'Garden of England' and attracts many visitors from all over the world to see this beautiful county.
- Treat yourself to a farm holiday in the South East and visit the county of Kent.
- Discover hidden villages surrounded by orchards, hop gardens and grazing sheep on the rolling Kent Downs
- Kent is England's oldest county and has a wealth of historic castles from coast to country
- Be inspired by the cathedral cities of Canterbury and Rochester
- Find inspiration and tranquillity in many of Kent's gardens enhanced by our mild climate
- Unwind on leisurely walks across the county of Kent
- See our diverse landscape from the Weald of Kent, the Kent Downs, Romney Marsh and one of England's longest coastlines
- Easy access to and from the continent
- Enjoy some retail therapy at Bluewater or the Ashford Designer Outlet
- Visit Kent and enjoy our friendly welcome and great hospitality in one of England's leading holiday destinations
Kent Farm Stay offers a wide range of accommodation on farms and rural locations throughout Kent, ranging from B&B, self-catering, hostels and camping sites.So, if you're looking for farm accommodation in Kent, please use the search links on the left of this page with ‘Kent’ as your Location....